adicxtuszonicx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

adicxtuszonicx

adicxtuszonicx

HomeportalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules and regulations of being a Moderator in ADICXTUSZ by HEAD MOD TOPEY

Go down 

MOST WAFU & PRETTY ADICX of the MONTH
vhazh
Rules and regulations of being a Moderator in ADICXTUSZ by HEAD MOD TOPEY I_vote_lcap0%Rules and regulations of being a Moderator in ADICXTUSZ by HEAD MOD TOPEY I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
nhiez
Rules and regulations of being a Moderator in ADICXTUSZ by HEAD MOD TOPEY I_vote_lcap33%Rules and regulations of being a Moderator in ADICXTUSZ by HEAD MOD TOPEY I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
kira
Rules and regulations of being a Moderator in ADICXTUSZ by HEAD MOD TOPEY I_vote_lcap0%Rules and regulations of being a Moderator in ADICXTUSZ by HEAD MOD TOPEY I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
angel
Rules and regulations of being a Moderator in ADICXTUSZ by HEAD MOD TOPEY I_vote_lcap17%Rules and regulations of being a Moderator in ADICXTUSZ by HEAD MOD TOPEY I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
saint
Rules and regulations of being a Moderator in ADICXTUSZ by HEAD MOD TOPEY I_vote_lcap17%Rules and regulations of being a Moderator in ADICXTUSZ by HEAD MOD TOPEY I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
unne
 17% [ 1 ]
simple
 0% [ 0 ]
topey
Rules and regulations of being a Moderator in ADICXTUSZ by HEAD MOD TOPEY I_vote_lcap16%Rules and regulations of being a Moderator in ADICXTUSZ by HEAD MOD TOPEY I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
uno
 0% [ 0 ]
alryne
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Rules and regulations of being a Moderator in ADICXTUSZ by HEAD MOD TOPEY Empty
PostSubject: Rules and regulations of being a Moderator in ADICXTUSZ by HEAD MOD TOPEY   Rules and regulations of being a Moderator in ADICXTUSZ by HEAD MOD TOPEY I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:23 am

1. Loyalty to our site <mod in other site need to choose between two sites us or them/ and we need to have the priority to our site>

2. Active or be attentive <we need some chatters to be guided>

3. Respect <respect evryone in the chatbox so evrybody will enjoy>

4 patience < evrypeople in the chatroom has their attitude we need to be patient and understand them>

5. love our site < we need to take care of our site like the owner do she is a great leader she is always there 4 us

6. love our chattes < we need to take care of them so they will become loyal to us>

7. Give and take < giving the right info about us and helping each other>

8. Chances < if some one is misbehaving give them a lot of chance>

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://adicx4lyf-reborn.board-directory.net

Rules and regulations of being a Moderator in ADICXTUSZ by HEAD MOD TOPEY
Page 1 of 1